Undercover Boss Fun

What a busy month!!  I'm not sure how many of you watched Mr. Rooter Plumbing on "Undercover Boss" but how exciting was it to see my company featured.
Whitney Wyatt, Mr. Rooter Plumbing Mascot, and Fawn Barlow
Waco, TX
This was a great success with over 10 million viewers who watched the show. I have never been more proud to work for The Dwyer Group and for a wonderful CEO and Chairwomen, Dina Dwyer-Owens. I told Dina she would be America's next sweetheart, and I believe she was just that!  Our company has a strong foundation built around the Code of Values and we were able to show America that great companies still exist.  I love what I do and who I do it for.  Live RICH (Respect, Integrity, Customer Focused and Having Fun in the Process)!

No comments:

Post a Comment